An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our expanding business at SWS Broadband.
• 25 days holiday per year + statutory Bank Holidays rising by one day per year of service, to a maximum of 30 days per year (January – December) + 1 day for your birthday if it lands on a working day
• Pension: Contribution - 5% employee and 3% employer
• Company sickness scheme
• Free parking
• Modern, large air-conditioned business premises
• Free hot drinks and relaxing break area at Shrewsbury site
An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our expanding business at SWS Broadband, which prides itself on being able to combine both professionalism and a genuine friendly family working culture. The most important skill set you will bring to the role will be a high competency within MS CRM development with a passion to learn and progress within this career.
There will be a high volume of managing work projects, meetings, work schedules, 'Sprints' - assessing priorities and actioning projects. You will be a fast learner and someone who can embrace the challenge of learning our business processes and how they work. You will have a confident mindset that can design and be self-sufficient and comfortable to challenge and question processes and decisions. As a developer you may have worked in various industries and be looking for your next career step with such a transferable skill set. We welcome whole heartedly an innovative mind and someone who can add value to the department and bring ideas and a fresh viewpoint.
To customise our technology to benefit our business and our staff to achieve our business goals.
• Collect user requirements and translate into workflows
• Take ownership of the work process
• Training users on the systems that have been developed
• Computing Degree
• Experience in the development of MS Dynamics
• Experience of C# development
• Experience of Dynamics Plug Ins (back end)
• MS Azure Cloud Platform experience
• Experience of Java Script customisations (front end)
• Ability to communicate well with users
• A good problem solver who can apply logical thinking
• Logic Apps
• Experience of cloud p latforms
• MS Flow
• Have an ability to design solutions
• Confidence in looking at the market for solutions that meet the customer requirements
• Webb design
• UX & UI
Since 2005 SWS Broadband’s mission has been to provide high-speed broadband services to rural communities which are comparable to the services found in cities. Using leading-edge technologies to future-proof homes and businesses, we are currently rolling out new fibre broadband, which allows customers to choose a selection of packages with speeds from 30Mbps to 900Mbps.
SWS Broadband recently received a significant injection of capital from Tiger Infrastructure Partners and is now part of Global Connectivity plc. As a result, we are now able to expand our business operations, and build upon our successful, professional team, with the aim of utilising the excellence and experience of potential new recruits.
Drawn from the local communities we serve, our committed and talented current workforce enjoy what they do, understand SWS Broadband’s vision and in so doing, have helped us to reach this exciting stage in our development.
The opportunities at SWS Broadband will increase as the business grows, offering new employees the room to learn, progress and time to succeed.
Your career at SWS Broadband could take you anywhere, from installing fibre broadband points in some of the most picturesque areas of the UK, to providing support to our valued customer base, or designing and delivering creative marketing campaigns.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES